- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Outbound calling.
- Report any errors on site to correct department/3rd party provider.
- Assist the customer’s queries via chat, email, telephone.
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed.
- Being available for the customer queries.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers.