- Performing various anti-fraud checks
- Monitoring fraud patterns in deposit and registration behaviour
- Reducing chargebacks, fraud and bonus abuse
- Monitoring regular fraud checks on player accounts and financial transactions
- Assist in improving the fraud & payments processing and reporting
- Responsible for customer and account verifications and approving pay outs
- Advising on new measures and processes to prevent & reduce fraudulent activity
- Understanding all functionalities (or ‘customer rules’) of existing and new payment methods – prepaid card products, ewallet, card
- processing and bank transfer solutions
- Ownership of all the anti fraud rules related to the group activity
- Monitoring and reporting on customer’s activity and overall fraud and payments performances (card success rates, chargebacks etc.)
- Assist the fraud and payments team leader in monitoring competitors’ site and continuously recommending improvements to
- payments and antifraud products to adopt a highly innovative and cutting-edge payments and antifraud functionality to support the aggressive business growth.
- Performing daily analysis on the fraud and payments reports
- Working closely with the team and stakeholders
- Interpreting database data and other customer use analysis.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Knowledge in Fraud & Payments procedures: AML, KYC, amongst others
- Knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in the security and fraud and payments field
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Knowledge in organisational task management tools
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Fluent in English and German or Finnish