ALC Health has looked after the private medical insurance needs of companies, individuals, and their families around the globe for twenty years. As an International Medical Group (IMG®) company, many of ALC Health’s employees have been or are currently expatriates, so we understand the importance of finding quality healthcare in a foreign country.
Whether it’s a split-second decision on where to get medical help fast, or how to find the best doctor for a routine checkup in Malta, ALC Health is here for you with dependability you can trust. Get covered today to get the peace of mind that comes with knowing you will not only be protected from facing large, unexpected medical bills, but that if you should need care, the best medical treatments will be readily available to you.
To find out more about ALC plan options, obtain a quote, or learn how to apply for cover using our quick and easy online process, contact us today.
The ALC Difference
ALC Health offers a range of plans that cover cancer, chronic conditions, complementary medicine, optical, vaccination, wellness screenings and preventative tests. With our competitive premiums, you can be confident that ALC Health can provide the right combination of benefits to suit your budget. We take pride in our customer service, and our 24/7 international medical helpline means you can always reach us in an emergency.
Getting started is simple and all new members receive personalized ALC Health membership packs with all the information needed to understand the many benefits and services included in each policy.
In Malta and across Europe, members tell us they especially appreciate highlights like:
- Freedom to use ALC Health private medical insurance at any hospital or doctor, both in Malta and across Europe – even in their Home Country.
- Simple joining process with no medical questionnaire and guaranteed acceptance for anyone up to the age of 74, with lifetime renewals available.
- We will pay eligible medical expenses directly to select medical facilities in Malta, such as the St. James Hospital.
Whether you are considering ALC Health insurance for yourself, your colleagues, or your employer, ALC’s acclaimed range of international private medical insurance for Malta can be purchased for both individuals and groups (company schemes) – often with discounted rates for groups and other special options.
visit our resource page or contact us at:
Phone: +44 7500 666 877
ALC Health Member Benefits
You’ll have free access to our extensive online centre, ALC World, giving you the very latest information on the best medical facilities near you and around the world. You’ll find information on:
- Doctors and hospitals – search and find physicians and facilities near where you live and work
- Destination profiles – details and information of clinics and hospitals in nearly 1,500 cities
- Security profiles – detailed descriptions of security conditions for hundreds of major destinations
- Medical translations – country-specific brand names and generic equivalents for over 350 medications
- Medical terms and phrases – online translations to help you find and understand unfamiliar instructions
- News and alerts – important health and security updates from around the world, also available by email and text
- Travel health centre – helpful information when you travel and work away from home