If you had to look for Med-Aesthetic Clinics in Malta, you’ll find that there are plenty. However, choosing the perfect clinic should not be taken lightly.
The med-aesthetic clinics we handpicked for you below offer a wide variety of safe and effective med-aesthetic procedures, are all staffed by experienced medical practitioners and will provide you with the best solutions to ensure you achieve the look you’ve always wished for.
1. Chic Med-Aesthetic Clinic
Providing both Med-Aesthetic Treatments as well as Primary Care Medical Services, Chic Med-Aesthetic is one of the leading Med-Aesthetic Clinics in Malta. All med-aesthetic treatments provided at the clinic are performed by fully specialised and experienced aesthetic physicians whilst medical services performed by medical doctors.
Med Aesthetic Treatments available include:
- Fat Reduction, Anti Cellulite & Skin Tightening
- Skin Laser Treatments: Laser Hair Removal, Treatment of Pigmentation and Vascular Lesions
- Anti-ageing solutions such as Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Vein Treatments
- Lip Enhancements
- Chemical Peels
- Excessive Sweating
- Scalp Micropigmentation
Primary Care Medical Services available include:
- Private Doctor Consultations
- Child Health Services and Immunisations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Antenatal Check Ups
- Men & Women’s Health Tests and Examinations
- Health Assesement and Care Plans
Walk-in emergency care services are also offered in cases of injury, need of nebulisers, eye treatments in cases of welding radiation exposure etc. However, in some cases, a referral to the hospital would be made.
Apart from the above mentioned services, Chic Med-Aesthetic also provides a vast range of services which fall under the areas of Nutritional Services and Weight Management, Podiatry, Clinical Psychology, Physiotherapy and Beauty Treatments (semi-permanent makeup and eyelash extensions, spray tanning and facials).
2. Niumee Concept Esthetique
Boasting cutting edge cosmetic and beauty services under one roof, Niumee upped the game when it comes to Med-Aesthetic Clinics. Unlike other Med-Aesthetic Clinics in Malta, Niumee offers an array of services and professionals whose work is unrivalled. These are some (there are 100+) of the services available:
- Beauty Care: Brow & Lash Bar – Hairdresser – Barber – Nail Technician – Make Up Artist
- Treatments: Face Lifts – Mesotherapy – Chemical Peels – Pigmentation Removal – Skin Resurfacing – Blepharoplasty – Botox – Dermal Fillers – The Vampire Facial – Thread Lift – Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Services: Dietician – Dermatology Clinic – Male Reproductive Health Clinic – Podiatry Clinic – Vein Clinic
- Juice Bar: order your healthy food and drink while you’re getting a treatment – keeping you nourished whilst getting pampered.
- Academy: Niumee offer a large space area where one could organise meetings, conferences or even training sessions, customised according to the individual’s needs.
Estetika’s philosophy has always been to provide its clients affordable medical aesthetic treatments in a respectful and caring yet professional environment. Opening its doors in 2001, one of the leading med-aesthetic clinics in Malta, Estetika offers the latest med-aesthetic treatments on the market using state of the art technology – all conducted by highly qualified and internationally trained staff made up of doctors and specialists backed up by aestheticians and therapy specialists. Clients have the opportunity to choose from a multitude of treatments and solutions available such as:
- Plastic Surgery
- Acne Clinic: Apart from beauty therapists, the Acne Clinic also offers the advice of medical doctors such as gynecologists and dermatologists plus nutritionists and psychologists to lend their support through the journey.
- Beauty Clinic: Botox – Dermal Fillers – Laser Hair Removal – Fractional Laser Resurfacing – Radio Frequency – Chemical Peels and more.
- Vein Treatments
- Eyelid Surgery
- Thread Lifts
4. People & Skin
Run by dedicated and highly trained doctors, People & Skin specialises in treatments such as botox, dermal fillers, laser hair removal, teeth whitening, chemical peels, mesotherapy, thread lifting, lip augmentation, skin needling, vein treatments and excessive sweating, amongst others.
What makes them distinct from other med-aesthetic clinics in Malta is the fact that they see the whole person rather than just their skin – they have a firm belief that client satisfaction takes priority. Consequently, they offer consultations and follow up appointments free of charge.
Imparting impeccable service and dedication, the staff at People & Skin put their client’s confidence and comfort as a priority. Using the latest technology and treatments, People & Skin can offer tailor made packages, catering for everyone’s needs.
5. Persona Med-Aesthetic Centre
Persona Med-Aesthetic Centre opened its doors in 2010. This centre caters for everyone’s aesthetic needs – be it cosmetic surgery or something non-invasive such as a walk in-walk out procedure. Also, to ensure client privacy, the centre offers single recovery rooms. Some of the treatments they have on offer include:
Some of their popular treatments include Laser Hair Removal, Cellulite Reduction, Smart Lipo, and Excessive Sweating Procedure. Other procedures on offer include Vein Therapy (Scelrotherapy and Laser Vein Therapy) and Rejuvenation (Botox, Dermal Fillers, Tear Through, Lip & Cheek Augmentation etc.).
Persona offers a wide array of cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries tackling issues related to the body, chest, breast, face, neck and even hair.
Housing a full-service dermatology practice, Persona provides its clients with Malta’s top consultant dermatologists while offering innovative treatments to tackle a wide variety of skin-related conditions such as: IPL for pigmentation, rosacea, broken veins, vascular lesions and acne. Affirming laser for acne scars and stretch marks is also available. Other dermatology services include in-depth skin analysis, skin cancer screenings, spots, moles and warts removal, chemical peels, derma roller and hair loss solutions, amongst others.
Ranging from pre-emptive check-ups, blood lab tests and GU consultations to minor operations and dental surgery, Persona does it all using the highest standard, FDA approved products and equipment whilst ensuring client satisfaction and maximum personal attention and privacy.
Health and Beauty
When it comes to Health and Beauty, Persona’s specialists will help you make the changes you want. From the health perspective, they perform STI screenings, weight management and nutritionist consultations. On the other hand, from the beauty perspective, they offer facials, chemical peels and massages; varying from medical to relaxation.
Since wellness and beauty have become an essential factor to many men and women of various ages, from different walks of life, we’ve come to understand that beauty is not shallow of frivolous but an important factor in everyday life. Thus, these Med-Aesthetic Clinics in Malta will help you achieve your potential.